We, at Greenfield International School, aim to create a safe and caring environment where learning and teaching will be a positive experience. Each child will be valued as an individual and encouraged to fulfill his/her intellectual, spiritual, physical, social, aesthetic and emotional potential.
For your child, the school will aim to develop:
- a love of learning and the motivation to produce his/her best work
- an awareness of his/her own talents, skills and abilities
- an attitude which leads to self-discipline, independence, courtesy, good manners and a respect for everyone
- a knowledge and understanding of the interdependence of individuals, groups and nations and a tolerance of other religions and ways of life
- a lively and enquiring mind, the ability to question and make informed decisions