Parents wishing to admit their children should first register for an admission test by completing the admission form at the school office and taking an appointment card for the test and interview. The class for which a child is tested is determined according to the child’s age. Registration does not in any way confirm or guarantee admission. It is subject to getting through an admission test, interview and availability of the seat.
How to Register Your Child
Parents are required to submit following documents along with a completed application form before a child is administered to an admission test.
The documents to be attached with the Admission Form include:
- Four recent passport-size photographs
- Birth certificate/NADRA B-form
- Previous school leaving certificate (if applicable)
- A copy of the child’s last promotion academic report (if applicable)
- Parent/Guardian CNIC/ Passport
Parents of selected candidates will get a challan form for the admission fee, which can also be downloaded from school’s website. Once the form has been accepted and the required fee has been paid, a place for the student is reserved.
Upon payment of the admission fee parents will be provided the following items:
- Fee Structure Slip
- Appointment card with testing date and time
- Registration Receipt
- Admission and Fee Payment information
- Prospectus and Newsletter
Candidates will be assessed on different basis according to their age group.
- Informal assessment based on I.Q level and vocabulary motor skills
- Oral/visual responses
KG 1/Foundation Stage 1
- Informal assessment based on reading level, vocabulary, concepts of numbers and colors, confidence
- Judging pencil grasp
KG 2/ Foundation Stage 2
- Written test based on concepts of numbers and alphabets both in English and Urdu
- Oral responses to questions asked, both in English and in Urdu
- Written test in core subjects: English, Urdu and Math
- Reading Comprehension
- English speaking skills
A successful score on the admission test is 50%. The duration of admission test is approximately 30 minutes. For the written test, the child should come properly equipped with a pencil, eraser, sharpener and ruler. The admission tests are not set from any specific textbooks or syllabus but are of a general in nature designed to test a child’s aptitude in basic subjects.
The admission test is not shown to anyone and only marks are communicated to the parents/guardians. A candidate caught cheating during the admission test will be rejected.
Parent/guardians of successful candidates will be contacted via email and SMS. In all cases, merit is the sole criterion for admission. The decision of the school cannot be challenged in any way and will be final however parents/guardians are encouraged to contact the school if they wish to discuss the mark in detail.
After the written test a formal interview will be conducted with the shortlisted candidates in the presence of parents/guardians.
Admission will purely be on the basis of merit. It is our aim to finalize results of the admission test within a week. Parents/guardians of selected candidates will be contacted via email and SMS. Furthermore, the final list of selected candidates will be updated on school’s website and displayed on school’s notice board. The decision of school cannot be challenged and will be final.
Admissions Priority – Who gets in first?
The following admissions policy applies for new admissions and waiting lists.
Priority is given to:
- Returning Students
- Siblings of enrolled students
- Residents of neighboring communities (Please refer to the Fee Structure section for the list of housing societies)